In autumn 2012, The Finnish Association of Consulting Firms SKOL started a project regarding young professionals with a goal to improve the attraction and predictability in Finnish consulting branch of business. As a result of this on-going project a young consultant network called Konsulttinuoret has been announced during the year 2013.
Our goals are:
- to improve networking of young consultants and clients in all different ways, separately and among each other
- to develop and maintain young consultants’ professional skills
- to promote consulting branch of business to educational institutions such as universities
- to inform members of the network regarding educational or work related opportunities and stand for young consultants’ assets and preferences.
What are we planning:
- annual main event in autumn
- annual get-together in early summer
- seminars and get-togethers during the year
- recruitment events in universities and universities of applied sciences.
Young Professionals workgroup consists of the following persons in year 2017:
Chairman: Antti Suutarinen, Elomatic Oy
Vice-chairman, Head of budget: Kari Parila, Wise Group Oy
Head of communication: Juho Rahko, Pöyry Finland Oy
Head of member affairs: Noora Lahtela, SITO Oy
Head of educational institute relations: Frans Ritala, Destia Oy
Head of international affairs: Esa-Pekka Koikkalainen, FCG Suunnittelu ja tekniikka Oy
Head of events: Mikaela Mirsch, Neste Jacobs Oy
Touko Leppänen, Ramboll Oy
Joel Brax, Finnmap Infra Oy
Joonas Hoikkala, Vahanen Rakennusfysiikka Oy
Riitta Kujala, Neste Jacobs Oy